Friday, May 14, 2010

Sweet Tomatoes Coupon for May

My husband just sent this to me.  People in his office are always passing coupons around which I really appreciate.  :)  Our family enjoys Sweet Tomatoes every now and then, so if you missed the coupons in the paper last Sunday, here you go...




Inspired Eats
Tempt your taste buds with our wholesome, hearty and utterly tantalizing buffet. Come in to Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes, and create your ideal meal with this week's featured items: California Cobb w/ Bacon Tossed Salad, El Paso Lime & Chicken Soup, Georgia Peach Poppy Seed Muffins, Orange Creamsicle Lava Cake*, and so much more

Here's the
online coupon. Click on the link and print from your computer.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...