Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bright Light Books Casselberry Florida / Saturday

Bright Light Books is a wonderful bookstore about 2 minutes from our home.   You can sell used books there and also trade books for store credit (you get more  if you do this).  I've often found books we want on their shelves, particularly Christian / theological books.  Sometimes I run into the owner at yard sales on Saturdays!  They can also order new books for you, usually at 20% off the retail price.

This week after I shopped at Winn Dixie, I had saved my receipt to  complete a survey and to review what I  had purchased.   Since it was quite long, it turned over as I was reading. On the back were about 20 coupons for various places in our area--three (3) from Bright Light Books!   I'll definitely be stopping by there today.  :)





No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...