Saturday, May 29, 2010

Breakfast and a Walk in the Park / Memorial Weekend

Yesterday to begin Memorial Weekend my husband and I had breakfast out and a morning walk on Park Avenue.  Doesn't every city have a Park Avenue?  We ran into an old friend at breakfast and had a nice visit.   I'm in the habit of carrying my camera with me everywhere I go, so here are a few photos from our morning.  We went downtown early so there were very few people on the sidewalks and most of the shops were not yet open.   

Coffee and breakfast at Panera

Walking slowly to take in some color and sights we might otherwise miss.

I've never seen Star Wars cookies before!
















No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...