Tuesday, May 25, 2010

SuperCuts $5 off Printable Coupon


My hair grows so quickly that it's very important that I keep in trimmed.  I've gone a little too long this time so today is the day.  My former salon, Everybody's Haircuts, is a single franchise and charges about $18 for an adult cut (no shampoo or styling).   I usually leave a $5.00 tip, bringing the total cost to about $23.    I pay to have my hair cut every 6 weeks or so.    Many of my friends don't blink an eye at this but to me, that's a lot of $$ for a trim.  Since I do all the haircuts at our house --my husband and two sons-- and have done so for many, many years the price seems steep (compared to FREE).   

When my younger son started his Geometry class about 10 miles from our home I needed somewhere to hang out for 2 hours once a week.  The first day of  his class, I discovered a Great Clips nearby, found coupons in the newspaper and got a haircut for $6.00 (plus $5. tip = $11).   Half price from my other salon.  


His class is almost over but there is a Supercuts near our home which I checked out a few months ago as well, again, with a coupon, and got a haircut for about $15.00 total (including tip).  Still less than what I was originally paying.  


For some reason the newspapers have not had these coupons in several weeks (I've been looking).   I don't make a practice of searching online for coupons but I may be doing more of this. On a whim this morning, I searched for a Supercuts Coupon and found one!     $5 off coupon


 If you have a printer at home, you can't beat this.  

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...