Thursday, May 27, 2010

Art Linkletter Passed Away / Kids Say the Darndest Things

I didn't read the newspaper yesterday and just heard that Art Linkletter passed away on Wednesday morning.  He was 97  years old. 

Childhood memories... I used to love watching his program when I was a child and wishing I could be one of the "kids say the darndest things" children featured on his show. He had such a way with children that made everyone just love him.  What a kind man. As far as I know there was no scandal associated with him and he was a much beloved  author, radio and television personality, and generous philanthropist.

A look back at him over the years:  #1   #2

I'm sure there are many clips of him over the years on YouTube.com.

He will be missed.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...