Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pileated Woodpecker / New Sony Cybershot Camera

My sons helped me complete the purchase of a new camera for Mother's Day.  Plus, it's RED... I love anything red.  :)  The PERFECT gift for me!



No more uncharged batteries and missing the shot.  Even the red camera bag is tiny so I intend to have it in my purse at all times.   I love taking photos as everyone who knows me is aware of.  Here's one I would  have missed yesterday outside the bookstore at RTS (Reformed Theological Seminary).  I noticed this woodpecker  was there because he kept flying into the glass windows.  Probably major headache today since he did it so many times.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your sweet comment.

Yay for new cameras! Good job catching that woodpecker.

Southern Gal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs. T. said...

Sorry, Southern Gal...deleted by accident.

Unknown said...

That's awesome! You took a very clear picture!

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...