Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday : Five Favorite Finds Online

For the Spirit
James:  Mercy Triumphs
I started a new Beth Moore study this week online.  Come join me if you can!  It's a good one!  :)




Home and Family:  Making Do With the Not So New
Cute blog with lots of "making do" projects around the house.




Home Business:  Home is Where the Consignment Shop Is

I consign from my home as well as purchase inventory from thrift stores, yard sales, etc.  This article has some great tips and info.




Technology: Create Your Own Wedding App
This is a pretty clever idea by Appy Couple.





To Make You Smile

glamquotes.com


==========================

My favorite post from my own blog this week:


Credit Card: Rewards Cards






No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...