Monday, April 23, 2012

Rival Crockpot Safety Recall

I stumbled onto this quite by accident. A friend on FB was asking what type of crockpot everyone uses since she was in the market for a new one.  I wanted a picture of the one I have [Rival, Model #3700].




As I searched on Google, I found a recall warning from Rival!   About 1.8 MILLION crockpots [Models 3040, 3735, 5025, 5070 and 5445]  that were manufactured between 1999-2004  are being recalled.   If you were married during those years, you probably received one as a wedding gift or you may have picked up an older one at a yard sale or thrift store.  

Be sure to check your crockpot to see if you should replace the base!  You can find all of the details HERE.  Be safe!

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...