Wednesday, April 25, 2012

BOOKS TO GIVE : Orlando Friends ONLY

UPDATE 5.31.12:  All books not crossed out have now been donated except for the encyclopedias.

I'm in the process of cleaning out my  Ebay / Amazon book listings (merging most to Amazon) and giving away lots.  I've already got two boxes for charity pick up ready to go.  Here are quite a few more that homeschoolers and families may want for their libraries.

Let me know via email or Facebook  [posted 4.25.12] if you'd like any of these books as soon as you can.    They will be going to the library next week if no one wants them.

Each book is in excellent to very good condition.  Many are gift suitable.


A big red or black X on the item means that someone has requested it and it is no longer available.

Be sure to check out my other books for sale that are listed on Amazon and Ebay.  If you are a member of PaperBack Swap, you can see other books that I have to trade HERE.



Reference

A complete set of World Book Encyclopedia (1988 edition)  PLUS the 2-volume dictionary



History, Spanish, Algebra


Children's Books




Nancy Drew






Handy Manny Table Cover

Puzzles & Games





Christmas



Devotional






Mothers




Scholastic

Food/Cooking





Bible study


Finances


Health




Miscellaneous





(The Mickey Mouse item is a photo album, not a book.)







No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...