Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Aldi Product Review: Butternut Squash Soup

I recently tried this product [Butternut Squash Soup] from Aldi and it was delicious!  $1.39 for a 32-oz. box of  specialty soup [that's four cups of soup].   This is the kind of soup that you do not add water to and need to refrigerate after opening.  I had never tasted Butternut Squash Soup but was very impressed with the flavor.  Serve it with some crackers and fruit and you have nice light meal; or serve as a side / appetizer with your main course.  I had it as a light lunch one  day and served it with salmon salad a day or two later.  My husband said he liked it, too.  :)




The soup is 110 calories per cup.  Homemade soup, I'm sure, is delicious but it is 397 calories a cup AND is a lot of work to cut up the hard butternut squash.

HERE is the nutrition info.


Try it.  You'll love it.

Remember, Aldi offers a double guarantee with their products.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...