Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Aldi Product Review: Raisins and Crispy Oats (Cheerios)

These are two of our favorite products from Aldi's.   Cheerios is my favorite cereal and now my husband is also hooked on it.  He likes it as an evening snack rather than breakfast.  I am a "connoisseur" of sorts of it and can immediately tell if a generic brand is not measuring up. This brand tastes exactly like Cheerios to me.  $1.59 a box.  I think  Cheerios in the grocery store are about $3.79.  I've seen them on sale and with coupons, have paid $2.00 at Winn Dixie, Wal-Mart and Publix.



These seedless raisins taste just like Sun-Maid.  $1.79 a box.  I buy them and refill a Sun-Maid container every couple of weeks with them.  I cannot tell the difference between the two products.


Two good, healthy products at discount all-the-time prices with no need for coupons.


No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...