Friday, April 13, 2012

Saturday : Five Favorite Finds Online

For the Spirit:  
This is a YouTube video of Fernando Ortega singing and playing Give Me Jesus, one of my very favorite songs.  Just makes you want to worship, cry, pray and have a grateful heart all day.



Technology:
If you are registered with mint.com, be sure to make it even handier with the  FREE Mint app.  I use mind all the time.    Perfect for checking what your husband and/or kids spent (and forgot to give you the receipt) to help keep your budget in check.

Home & Family:    Mom blog at Desiring God
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps.  It is not something to do if you can squeeze time in.  It is what God gave you time for.” -Rachel Jankovic






Home Business:
One of my favorite sites about how to sell on Ebay.  This woman has been my online "mentor" for a few years now.  Her books are humorous but with lots of information in each story.  I have three of them.



To Make You Smile:
We're in the midst of a wave of weddings.  We have 2 in April, one in May, 2 in  June, one in July ...  One of my favorite "wedding" movies is Father of the Bride.   Its sequel Father of the Bride Part 2 is just as funny.   Haven't seen either in awhile... time to order from NetFlix for some good laughs before we begin the wedding season!  :)


===============================

My favorite post from my blog this week:

Pondering : Just Enough Time ...

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...