Sunday, April 15, 2012

Beth Moore -- James : Mercy Triumphs

Yesterday [Sept. 25, 2012]  I finished my Beth Moore study that I began in April!-- James: Mercy Triumphs.   I downloaded the  8 audio sessions from LifeWay Ministries ($3.99 each).  Although I did it very slowly I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Having purchased the audios, I can re-listen whenever I want.  Perhaps in the future I'll have a small group over to go through them again.  

Beth Moore James: Mercy Triumphs

If you'd local and would like to join me in a Bible study, let me know!



1 comment:

Savannah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...