Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday : It Is Finished

Good Friday.  Some may wonder what's so good about it? Christ was crucified and died a humiliating, painful death on the cross, deserted by most of His followers and was then buried in a borrowed tomb.

The only thing even remotely similar to this that I can think of is a woman in labor giving birth to her baby.  The pain is truly excruciating (I know, I've borne two children) but when it's over the joy of holding your  newborn baby is overwhelming.  Not sure I've actually forgotten completely how much it hurt, but for the love of my children I would do it all over again...for them.

http://www.uppc.org/


Thank You, Lord, for enduring the cross for us as Your children so that we can have eternal life... May we (I) never neglect being thankful for this every single day.




John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me."

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...