Friday, April 6, 2012

Project 52 / Week 14 Foolin' Around

This week's Project 52 photography theme is Foolin' Around.  [I am # 25.]   I've taken several funny photos over the last couple of weeks.  I think these will make you smile as I did when I first saw them.  :)

These three were during a Healthy Kids festival in mid-March held at one of our local parks.

I think he's wondering if he'll fit inside the hula hoop.  


This little Easter bunny (balloon) is hiding.


Scooby-Doo ready to take a drive. Loved seeing this. :)


These two were taken last weekend at Epcot's Flower & Garden Festival in Orlando.


I think this one is my favorite.   How about you?


Go  HERE to see my other photos in this year-long "assignment".

7 comments:

Sarah Huizenga said...

I love the Flower Festival at Epcot!

little macaroon. said...

those dancing hedges are amazing!

Media Goddess said...

I LOVE DISNEY!!!! I love how the colors in you pictures pop. Great EPCOT photos!

Unknown said...

Wow, those hedges are so neat! I love the guy on the stilts, too, so much fun!

Donna said...

I love the guy on stilts. A forgotten art.

...melody... said...

The last photo is perfect! :) Love the dancing animals!

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

I like the dancing topiaries as well! It's amazing what can be done with plants.

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...