Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Using Your Entertainment Club Book 2011 / Orlando Edition / Payless Shoe Source

On Friday I ran into Aldi's for a bag of groceries and decided to stop at the Payless Shoe store in the same shopping center.  I had been wanting to purchase some comfortable closed toe flats to wear with jeans and slacks in black and dark brown and had not had time to shop for them yet.  I literally only had about 15 minutes, so I went in and described to  the saleswoman what I was looking for.  She immediately directed me to the correct aisle and stood there and helped me as I tried on several pairs until we found one that fit just right.  I had only expected to find black ones if any, due to  my time constraints.  Thankfully, when I asked about dark brown, they had them and she knew right where they were!!   That has to be the quickest shoe purchase ever.   :) :) :)



While at the cash register  I recalled that I had seen a coupon for Payless Shoes in the Entertainment Club book but I did not have it with me.  There are actually four on pages G25-G28.  They are date sensitive.


 I asked what other discount cards they accept:  Disney, AARP and AAA.  She did not know if the keychain Entertainment Club card would work or not, so before I gave her any of the other cards, she scanned it. It worked! AND it discounted the entire purchase 20%.  :)

NOTE:  I am not certain if using the card invalidates one of the date sensitive coupons in the book. 



Savings on this purchase:  $8.60

TOTAL SAVINGS TO DATE:   $20.09


[only about $10.00 away from  the book paying for itself and it's been less than one month that I've had it]

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...