Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Ever Nationwide HOMESCHOOL DAY Movie Club



Homeschool Movie Club is spreading the word about  its first ever nationwide HomeschoolDay.  I have just become acquainted with this site which was new to me, but I had  heard of the movie previously from our science teacher who created the curriculum for it.   Sherri has also authored a Marine Biology textbook for Apologia.

For this club, homeschoolers are encouraged  to form groups to attend a movie together on this particular day.  Be sure to register with the Homeschool Movie Club at THIS LINK.  Periodically other movies will be selected for groups to attend together.  By joining you have the opportunity to download the curriculum for each movie, receive freebies and other resources and maybe even attend a free early screening of the movie.

Movie:  Dolphin Tale

Date:     Friday, September 23, 2011

More information on this event can be found HERE

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...