Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Swagbucks Quick Tutorial

I learned about Swagbucks in the summer of last year.  I used it every once in awhile and by December was able to rack up about $50 in Amazon gift cards which was helpful at Christmas time.  I love shopping online and much prefer it to heading to the malls.  You can redeem them for all sorts of gifts cards and other items as well.  One friend  actually got enough Apple gift cards to get a Macintosh computer!

All you do is click the link  in the righthand column of this blog (under the PINTEREST link) to sign up, then
install the toolbar in your browser and use it to search the web as you would normally search. I have it installed on Firefox.  I would also put it on Safari which I often use as well but Swagbucks does not support Safari 5.1 yet.    Randomly this cheerful sight will pop up and voila! you've just won some Swagbucks which are automatically credited to your account.  [ I just won these searching for Winn Dixie...



...and this one searching for WTLN a few hours later.]



There are lots of other ways to earn SBs which you will see once you enter the site.  When you reach the total for the item(s) you wish to redeem, you then do so by going to the Swag Store.

Just for fun, I'm going to see how long it takes me to win 450 SB (Swagbucks) as a casual user.  I redeemed 450 for one $5.00 Amazon gift card on Monday and reduced the total to 5.  Right now,  I already have 41.   I have an online business so I am often on the web.   I'll update this post when I reach 450.

Oh, and don't forget that on your birthday, they give you an extra $50 SB.   Mine is in October, so I'll be watching for  this soon.   :)

Swagbucks Updates:
October 3     87 SB

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...