Sunday, September 11, 2011

ACRONYM for Relationships

I wish I could say that I made this up... a sweet young friend posted this on her Facebook last week and SHE made it up.  :)     I asked if I could use it.  Thank you, Jenny.   I think it's a great "definition" of possibilities in relationships--male/female, parent/child, teacher/student, husband/wife, sibling/sibling... 




 RELATIONSHIPS can be...
  • Risky
  • Encouraging
  • Laughter-filled
  • Abundant
  • Terrifying
  • Involved
  • Open
  • Near
  • Shared
  • Hopeful
  • Igniting
  • Powerful
  • Sacred

QUESTION:  
What adjective from the list above would you use to describe 
a relationship you're thinking about right now?

1John 4:11 
Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 

Eph. 4:1-3  I, therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, entreat you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling with which you have been called,  with all humility and gentleness, with patience, showing forbearance to one another in love,  being diligent to preserve the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. 








No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...