Saturday, September 17, 2011

Using Your Entertainment Club Book 2011-2012 / Orlando Edition / Chick Fil A

Everyone loves Chick-fil-A.  My younger son and I had a required high school meeting to attend last week so I had planned to treat him to lunch on the way at Chick-fil-A.  I had pulled this coupon out of the E-Club book from last year to use...


My older son called and needed his birth certificate for a passport so I invited him to join us.  I had a second coupon from the same book which was for a free kids' meal with the purchase of a sandwich.  I forgot to photograph that one.  

This day's  savings:    $5.85.

Technically, this is not from the same book as the one I'm tallying up, so I am not including the totals, but I believe these coupons are also in this year's book.

Always check it before you leave the house!

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...