Thursday, September 29, 2011

FREE BOOKS

Can't seem to upload a photo to Facebook so I'll do it this way.  If  you live near me and want any of these books, let me know.  Click on the photo to enlarge it so you can see the books more clearly.

Titles:

  • Cliff's Quick Algebra 1
  • Dare to Raise Exceptional Children  / Clint Kelly
  • Cultivating Habits of the Heart
  • Nancy Drew: The Hidden Staircase
  • Damaged But Not Broken / Larry Burkett
  • Ten Years of Design Excellence / Ceramic Tiles of Italy Across America
  • Lightposts for Living / Thomas Kinkade
  • How to Find God, Living Water for Those Who Thirst
  • John Adams / David McCullough
  • American Notes / Charles Dickens
  • Peterson First Guides, Solar System / Jay Pasachoff


Titles in blue have been requested.



No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...