Monday, September 12, 2011

Supplemental Income : Market Research Panels Studies

As most of you know, I add to our family income by working from home teaching piano as well as selling on Ebay and Amazon.   If you are looking for a way to make additional income for your family, one fun way is to register to be a participant in market research studies.  There are lots of companies out there, probably in your area, that do these.   I like to stay closer to home so I ilke working with these two companies-- Schlesinger Associates and Orlando Market Research.

To register for one of these market research companies, click on one of the links below.

I really don't like to waste time during surveys online since it takes time away from my internet selling. I prefer to get paid ($75+ for giving your opinion for two hours) doing something a bit different.   The studies I have done include hot dogs, the Orlando Sentinel, evidence in a court case and most recently, illegal immigration.

I was a mystery shopper a few years ago but honestly, I can't remember the name of the company.  With that one, I ate at Cheesecake Factory several times and was even able to take a guest with me while I "shopped".  You might enjoy that, so check it out.

These companies are always looking for people of various demographics.  Don't get discouraged if you don't get accepted after a few contacts, but keep your name on their lists to be contacted for future ones.  Have fun!


TIP:  When researching companies to be on a research panel or mystery shop, you should NEVER have to pay a fee.  If they are asking for one, it may be a scam.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...