Thursday, September 8, 2011

E-Learning Homeschool Educational Online Research

Well, here I am in my youngest child's senior year of high school and I am just discovering this website called e-Learning Links.   To access, go to THIS LINK.


This site has a variety of free resources "for homeschoolers" but can of course, be used to supplement a class taught at any school as well.  The categories are Bible, history, science, math, language arts and music.    I just downloaded a crossword puzzle for a module in my son's Apologia Anatomy and Physiology class.



I can't believe I did not know this site was available.   Check it out for the subjects that you are teaching your children this year.  You may find something really useful you had not previously considered. And it's FREE!

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...