Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day 2011 at New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Up early for a pleasant morning drive over to the coast for Labor Day... back home for lunch.

Breakfast at the Beacon...a familiar locals diner spot


A little camera fun... 



My husband rescuing a runaway umbrella for someone.  It was warm and VERY windy = less sweat = :)




High risk of rip currents and lots of lifeguards on duty



Great kite flying weather




And pretty good surfing waves, too


Hope no one gets run over by this guy


I've never noticed all these sweet tributes on the sidewalks


Nor this "when surfing began" monument




A local spray paint artist doing his fine work on a HUGE canvas...


Gift shops always have fun items in them


The original "Gator country"  :)




And headed home


No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...