Thursday, September 8, 2011

Using Your Entertainment Club Book 2011-2012 / Orlando edition / Regal Cinema

OK...after one unsuccessful attempt to use a coupon from my Entertainment Club Book, I was able to use one on Saturday-- a $2.00 off Regal Cinema movie ticket priced $8.00 or above.  Ticket price after coupon was $6.50.  There are four discount movie coupons on this page [A25], one of which is a FREE admission on your birthday and one is for a free soft drink with the purchase of a popcorn.


I have this one taped to my calendar in October since we have two family birthdays that month. 


There are also two orange pages with six (6) coupons each for Regal Cinema $2.00 discounts, so if you go to the movies very often, especially after the matinee or morning shows, be sure not to leave home without them!  [E22-E33]



Total savings so far:  $2.00

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...