Monday, January 25, 2010

What Are You Reading This Week?


Usually every couple of weeks or so I pop into the library on the way back from carpool to my son's Spanish class to check out a few books.  Some are reserved after seeing an article about them in the newspaper or from a friend's referral or just to catch up on a subject with which I am unfamiliar.  Others I grab on a whim when I circle the attractive displays at the library.  Here are few that I picked up last Wednesday:

  • Clay Pot Cooking by Kathryn Hawkins
  • Hands on Feet by Michelle K. Ebbin
  • Hand Reflexology by Louise and Michael Keet
  • Lighten Up by Loretta LaRoche
  • Lasagne Gardening by Paticia Lanza
  • Dream Big by Oprah
  • Brenda's Wardrobe Companion by Brenda Kinsel

These are definitely light reading books, no heavy hitters or intense subjects this week.  As you can see, I was interested in gardening, cleaning out my closet, massage and cooking primarily this library trip.  I am also reading one chapter a week of a book with our church Sunday School class titled A Call to Spiritual Reformation by D.A. Carson.   


Check back another time to see what's on my shelf. It changes every couple of weeks.

2 comments:

susieloulou said...

Mrs. T. - Where ARE you? I hope you are okay. I lost my hard disc and was missing on line for a while, so when I found your blog again I was thrilled to have a few days to read. But now I'm getting worried - it's February!! Hope you are well - praying all is well!

susieloulou said...

Oh. I bookmarked the site wrong - LOL
Glad you are well :-)

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...