Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Worship Church Sermons D. A. Carson Book

Not much to post today since we're headed to Sunday school and church soon.  Our Sunday school class for high school and older has been a study of the book by D.A. Carson titled A Call to Spiritual Reformation.  

The author was at RTS (Reformed Theological Seminary) a couple of weeks ago when I was there, but I didn't get to see him.  A link to a couple of articles  related to this book by our pastor appears here.  If you can't make it to church today, check out one of the sermons from ours here.   After church we're headed over to some friends' home for lunch.  Should be a lovely afternoon.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...