Saturday, August 8, 2009

FUN: Saturday Strengths Quest Seminar


Give instruction to a wise man and he will be still wiser,
Teach a righteous man and he will increase his learning.
Proverbs 9: 9

Some people may not think that learning is a lot of fun--it is one of my strengths in the Strengths Quest format that my son's umbrella school has begun. The author of the book Jenifer Fox is speaking all day at a seminar which I will be attending. I'm excited to attend since both of my sons and I took the tests and I want to learn how to help each of us develop, encourage and blossom in the areas where we are a "natural". Should be challenging and fun.

For an excellent article on a related book along this topic, Go Put Your Strengths to Work,
go to THIS LINK.




While my younger son is at a birthday party, my husband and older son are going shark fishing at New Smyrna tonight. That's their type of Saturday fun. :)

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...