Friday, August 7, 2009

FINANCES: Bed Bath and Beyond


...Who then is the faithful and sensible steward...?
Luke 12:42

Bed, Bath and Beyond is a national department store chain that sells just about everything you would need to decorate or update your home. Its inventory is pretty extensive including small appliances, china, toiletries and bedding. You have probably received lots of their coupons in the mail or in your newspaper. If you have one of these stores close to you, don't throw these coupons away. Our local store which is about 2 minutes from my house, accepts even EXPIRED coupons and you can use up to 5 coupons at one time, even on CLEARANCE SALE items. Most of their coupons are for 20% off, some for $5 off purchase over $15 and some are $10 off $30 purchase. Often they'll help you figure out which is the best coupon to use for your purchase. I keep them handy on my desk in a ziplock bag in case I have to run in for a wedding ] bridal shower gifts, Christmas presents, or something that we need around the house as well. Another bonus about this store--if you purchase a gift, they will wrap it for free. When I give a gift to a bride, I also package a dozen of these coupons in a white lace doily as part of the wedding present, particularly if I have given a gift card. It is always appreciated.


No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...