Saturday, August 15, 2009

FUN: Saturday Fun / IKEA


1Timothy 6:17
Instruct those who are rich in this present world not to be conceited or to fix their hope on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly supplies us with all things to enjoy.

Today for fun my husband and I have planned an outing to visit the IKEA store in our area. We're not purchasing anything (as far as I know), just checking out what they have, prices and the layout for future reference. We'll have their 99 cents bacon & eggs breakfast and check out this 309,000 s.f. store that I've heard so much about. One of our neighbor's homes was outfitted completely in IKEA from floor to ceiling, kitchen to bathrooms when they purchased it so we've seen some of their designs. Afterwards we need to go visit an elderly relative who is in physical therapy rehab in that area of town. We'll probably stop at a yard sale or two on our way home to a house full of boys that our younger son has invited to spend the day with us. Sounds like a fun Saturday to me!

Update: The "fun" part of IKEA was getting lost so many times. My husband and I were cracking up laughing half the time because we couldn't find our way to where we wanted to go OR find our way out without help. :) They really want you to keep you shopping in the store! We bought two plants and escaped.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...