Thursday, August 27, 2009

FAMILY & FRIENDS: Storing Your Photos



How many shoeboxes of photos do you have in your closets and shelves? I actually just have 3 shoeboxes of photos as most of mine are either in albums, on CDs or our computer. Generally every year I go through the photos on the computer and choose maybe 100 or so to be converted to prints. I upload them to our Sam's Club Digital Photo Center and pick them up the next day. Then some evening while we're watching TV or just relaxing I'll put them into albums. I was blessed to receive one of my all-time favorite gifts from one of my nephews two Christmases ago--a digital photo frame. I update this every 4-6 months with new (and old) photos of our family. In fact, it's about time to update it this weekend.

Some people who are crafty love making scrapbook photo albums. Creative Memories is probably the most popular. I have put together 2 pages for friends who moved away and that's about all of that I could handle. I currently have a book checked out from the library titled Digital Family Album Basics and am looking into the process to digitally scrapbook now. If I were to do it at all, it would have to be this way. We'll see how this goes. I do love handcrafts but they need to be convenient, fairly inexpensive and easy for me to stick with them.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...