Sunday, August 16, 2009

FAITH: I AM...

Ex. 20:2I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.


John 6:35 Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; he who comes to Me will not hunger, and he who believes in Me will never thirst...

John 8:12 Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, “I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life.”

John 10:9I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture...

John 10:14 -15 “I am the good shepherd, and I know My own and My own know Me...even as the Father knows Me and I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies...

John 14:6 Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me...

John 15:5I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing...

Rev. 1:8I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Rev. 22:16 “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.”

I am so glad that the Bible says "I am", rather than "I was".

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...