Thursday, May 31, 2012

Rewards Cards : Staples

I've posted about rewards cards previously.  I get them at stores I frequent and really do reap the rewards.  There is a Staples near us where I often buy Ebay supplies i.e. tape, labels, pens, etc.  Although I usually buy ink cartridges online, sometimes they are less expensive at the store when they are on sale.   Staples gives $4.00 in rewards for ink cartridges that are returned to recycle.  Or at least they did the last time I was in there.   It's always great to receive  coupons in the mail like these:


I used them last week to buy four rolls of  shipping tape that were on sale for $3.00 each.  I paid about a quarter for the four.  :)    On the same trip, I turned in seven ink cartridges.  Can't wait for the next check!  :)

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...