Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Aldi Product Review: Plastic Wrap

This Boulder plastic wrap from Aldi's is excellent.



It's a little hard to tear across but it seals and stretches for a really tight fit.  Check out the tight fit on this plate of leftovers.  About $1.59 a box for 200 s.f.


Just a tip:  If you've never noticed the little press 'n lock  tabs on the end of all rolls similar to this (i.e. foil, other wraps, press n seal, etc), you punch them in and it holds the roll in place more easily.  Believe it or not, until last year I had NEVER noticed or used them!  The directions are on the sides of all "rolls" of whatever you have purchased.



Check out my other Aldi product reviews by searching  ALDI in the search window.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...