Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Entertainment Club Book: Pro Flowers / Pannullo's / Aiguille and more

I have been so neglectful of this ongoing post about the Entertainment Club Book.  I used it quite a bit a Christmas but got so busy I forgot to post about it!

One that I used 2x was this one for ProFlowers.com.


I bought two nice Christmas flower arrangements for relatives and saved 25% on one and $ 10 off of another, a total of about $20.00.  These coupons are reusable which is a huge bonus.

Also went to Pannullo's Italian Restaurant with a friend and saved $25.00 since the meal was buy one, get one up to that amount.

dealsurf.com

I had bought gift cards for stocking stuffers for Back Yard Burgers (BOGO), so I added the coupons from the E-Club book to go along with them.   A savings of about $6.00

I also bought some gift passes for Aiguille Rock Climbing and saved $15.00.



Previous savings:  $44.89

Plus           66.00

Total savings to date:    $110.89

I'll try to do better at keeping tabs on these...  The books really are a good buy I've seen them lots of places lately for about $ 12.00.  Even with about 5 months left, you're sure to get your money's worth.

To see more posts about the E-Club book, click on its LABEL below.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...