Friday, May 11, 2012

Project 52 Week 19: Still Life

This week's Project 52 theme  (Week 19) is Still Life.  I have two favorites this week--one I took "on the move" when my husband and I were coming back from a birthday party and my son's senior art exhibition on Saturday night.    It was the evening of the "Super Moon".  It was so peaceful overlooking the lake on our drive home that I couldn't resist snapping this.  Not "still life" in the traditional sense, but definitely a still night.


Oh, how I WISH I could say I took this one, but I saw it posted on Facebook...same moon, different location, obviously different camera. I searched all over Google but could not find the original photo. The person who posted it said he found it surfing the web.



I took this one yesterday morning on my walk...  Only had my iPod Touch with me for this one.   I had to pause and look and be still for a minute.  It was so calming, so I guess you could say it is a "still life".  :)


To see my other photos in the P52 project, click HERE.






2 comments:

btr8898 said...

Those are beautiful pictures! The last one makes me want to crawl into the picture, spread out a blanket and take a nap!

Chelsea said...

Very calming photos...great job!

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...