Friday, May 18, 2012

Project 52 Week 20: Mothers

This week's P52 theme is Mothers. The hosting of this photo "assignment" has been transferred to another photographer and posts will go up on Saturdays starting tomorrow.   I don't have a timer and all the photos I have of me with my children, someone else took.  I decided to include some that I took at a friend's baby shower recently.   A baby or  bridal shower is such a delight to attend.   I have several of each coming up very soon.  Everyone is happy and truly rejoices at the new mother / bride-to-be.

Lots of pink for a baby girl... This photo is #15 on the site.


To see my other photos in the P52 project, click HERE.


I thought this diaper "cake" was so creative.


At this particular shower the baby was in attendance... such an angel.


I can't do a Mothers Day post without a photo of me with my sons on Mothers Day...  
Since I have boys, I'm the one that gets all the pink.  :)



4 comments:

Donna said...

Cute shot of you and your sons. Being a mother of boys is so much fun.

...melody... said...

The diaper cake is impressive! :) Great shot of you and your boys.

Laura said...

Good Morning Mrs. T!

Greetings from Maine! I found your blog through "Gabriel's Good Tidings" and I'm so glad that I did! I see we have much in common...I, too, am a stay at home mom...with 3 boys (17 and 25 (twins))...and am currently homeschooling my youngest. I've enjoyed looking through some of your posts and will definitely be back to visit again!

Sweet blessings,
Laura

Mrs. T. said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love meeting new friends on here. :)

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...