Thursday, May 3, 2012

Morning Routine : Always Make Your Bed

The FlyLady and even Martha Stewart would be proud... I always make my bed fairly soon after I get up in the mornings.  I have taught my children to do the same.  I hope you do this, too.  It's amazing what a difference it makes, even to just run into the kitchen and walk back to the bedroom with the bed all made up, nice and neat. It really gets me going in the morning.

What would you rather have greet you after a shower, breakfast, or even a hard day's work in the evening?

This?



or this?


New habits are formed one day at a time...

1 comment:

Linda said...

I'm with you Tonya...just got to make my bed in the morning, though Ernie isn't crazy about all the throw pillows we have to put on it. It's been a bit of an adjustment for me to let it go some days, as since he was diagnosed, he has had to spent a lot more time in bed during the day.

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...