Tuesday, May 8, 2012

FREE Personality Assessment Discover Your Strengths and USE Them

I always love assessing strengths and weaknesses, personality and other traits.  Just for fun,  click HERE for  a free test for you to do the same.
===========================


Confidential

The test is entirely confidential. Unless you choose to publish your results, email them, display them through the personalDNA facebook application, or link to them from your blog or website, no one will know your test results. We will never publish the results of tests taken on this site without your explicit permission.

Taking the test

The test should take about 30 minutes to complete. Don't spend too much time considering your answers, your first impressions are all that's necessary. Please be completely honest in your responses. This will allow us to give you your most accurate personality assessment. You must answer all questions to receive feedback.

The report

At the end of the test, you'll get a thorough personality assessment, along with a personality map and a personalDNA strip that you can add to your website or blog. The report and the images are individualized based on your responses.
===========================


Hope you enjoy it.  I have my sons take it as well. The assessments seem pretty accurate to me.  You can also check out some of the books by the authors of the tests HERE.  They have published several.






To read a post that I did previously on this topic, click HERE.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The test link did not work for me. ~toni

Mrs. T. said...

Click on the word HERE rather than the Take the Test emblem.

Mrs. T. said...

I deleted the emblem to avoid confusion. The link is in the second sentence... click HERE...

Anonymous said...

Hmmm - It says I am a benevolent artist with almost no confidence. I'll have to read and find out more about this. ~toni

Sarah said...

Yeah it was pretty accurate...my "masculinity" score was very, very low ;-)

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...