Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Peek Into My Office

I enjoy looking at other people's homes so I thought you'd like a peek into where I write my blogs, work on Ebay/Amazon listings, pay bills, etc.  I tend to come into our home office.   This  room was designed by my husband.   We added it after his 94-year-old mother came to live with us for 2 years.  I use it more than he does these days.    I have a laptop but I prefer to work here since it keeps me in a "business" mentality.    It is set apart from the rest of the house so I'm not looking at what else could be done around our home when I'm ready to work seriously.  

I try to set apart at least three work blitz days a week for my internet sales business.  This includes research, listing, photographing, printing shipping labels, etc.  I really don't have to leave the house except for occasional inventory shopping for this business.



This is a pleasant place to work, to be sure.  I am so blessed to have this special spot to work at home.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...