Friday, May 4, 2012

Project 52 Week 18: Fiesta or Siesta / Restaurant: Cocina's 214

This week has been very busy for us.  Our older son graduated from college yesterday.  I held off on taking a photo since I knew we would be having lunch at a nice Tex-Mex restaurant after the ceremony.   My husband and I had been there a few times but our sons had not.  P52's theme for Week 18 is Fiesta or Siesta.   [I am #26.]

The food at Cocina's 214 is absolutely delicious!  If you're in the Dallas, TX or Winter Park, FL area, be sure to check it out.

Here is our meal for four (more like 10, at least).   Interestingly, we all ordered the same thing--chicken fajitas with flan for dessert.  It was certainly a fiesta and believe me, we wanted to take a siesta afterwards!  We all had ample leftovers for lunch / dinner the next day.


Here are a couple of photos from their site to take a look inside.

http://www.cocina214.com/photo.html

http://www.cocina214.com/photo.html


And, for those of you interested, here is our family right after our son's graduation.  :)  It was a wonderful day of celebration.


The next day, we all went to see The Avengers movie.  Stopped at Moe's for MORE Mexican food for Cinco de Mayo.  :)








3 comments:

Linda said...

Looks like a great restaurant...I love fajitas! Know you are so very proud to have another UCF grad in the family! Congratulations!

Moments and Impressions said...

Congratulations! What a thing to celebrate.

Donna said...

Congratulations! A wonderful reason to celebrate.

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...