Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Aldi Product Review: Fresh Spinach + Recipe : Greek Spinach Feta Eggs Wrap

I'm always trying to get a little "green" in each meal when I can.  I occasionally have breakfast at First Watch and one of my favorite items there is the Greek Fetish omelet.  The other day I attempted something similar at home.

My son asked for some scrambled eggs for breakfast.  I decided to throw in a couple of handfuls of fresh spinach (from Aldi--$1.99 per bag) and some feta cheese.






Sauté in a little bit of olive oil and voila!  In about 5 minutes you have a delicious egg dish.


You can also make it into a burrito.

Put the tortilla on TOP of the egg mixture.


Flip the plate over and there you go.



This  was big enough for two of us to eat for breakfast.  The spinach gave it a lot of texture, has very FEW calories and was very tasty.

Add a few greens to your next breakfast dish.  











No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...