Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

Did you know that Halloween is ALSO All Hallows Eve / Reformation Day?  If you are not of the Reformed  Christian faith, you may not know what happened that day.   Hint:  Martin Luther.  (THE original Martin Luther)  Is it OK to celebrate either? or both?  Here are my thoughts from a previous blog post.


Much of the country is having terrible weather today/tonight, but if you take your children out, be safe. Be careful.  Be alert.

Many of the decorations are too spooky to put on here and I thought some were in bad taste.  Here are a few sights and tastes of Halloween:

Friends whose cat stood up straight for about 1 hour as far as I know...




My  husband and I saw this coming home one night this weekend...


My younger son's first attempt at pumpkin carving...he even won a prize!


A few tasty recipes for your trick or treaters...







AND a few items in my Ebay store that are Halloween related.
To see these listings, go to THIS LINK.













No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...