Thursday, October 6, 2011

Using Pinterest for Your Birthday Christmas Wish List

Everyone is posting these days about Pinterest.  Blogs often have some duplication from others simply from the amount of posts / websites everyone visits.   So far I have not seen anyone mention using Pinterest as a Wish List to help others shop for you.   It makes it SO much easier for people to "see" what you would like for a gift when special occasions come up rather than just try to guess what you might like.  My birthday is later this month and family members were starting to ask me what I would like as a gift.

I took some time and thought about what might be special to receive (not that I really NEED anything).  I've sent the link to them which really helps out a lot. There are inexpensive and higher priced items on the page for all budgets.  Plus it helps if someone else sees it and can tell you where they saw the item at a great price!



Wow. I've never taken a screenshot before.  You can learn how this is done as well HERE.

My actual wish list is at  THIS LINK if you'd like to see it.   If you haven't gotten the Pinterest bug yet, try it.  It's really fun but try to limit your time online. I've heard it can be addictive.

Try this visual wish list this year for you and your family as you start gathering lists together and shopping for the holidays.  I like to do most of my shopping online and EARLY.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...