Friday, October 7, 2011

Using your Entertainment Club Book 2011 / Orlando Edition : Green Meadows Farm

I did not use this coupon myself but gave it as a gift to a friend with a young child who will be going to Green Meadows Farm in Kissimmee this weekend.  It's a wonderful place to take children with lots of animals and things to see.  If you go in the fall as I remember, they give you a pumpkin to take home as well.   I have taken both of our sons there 2-3 times when they were younger with large groups of moms and kids.  If you have never been and are in the Orlando area, it's a fun family outing.



Children two and under are free. Admission is $20 for Florida residents / $22 for children or adults, so I actually gave my friend a $20 present.



Savings:   $20.00

TOTAL SAVINGS TO DATE:  $40.09  


To see my other savings using this book,click on the label ENTERTAINMENT CLUB BOOK.



I have now exceeded the cost of the book.
That only took one month!

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...