Monday, October 17, 2011

FREE ADMISSION Holy Land Experience October 18, 2011

I wish they gave a little more advance notice when admission is free at this theme park.  We enjoy The Holy Land Experience and have visited 3-4 times.  My favorite places are  The Scriptorium, The Jerusalem Model and The  Wilderness Tabernacle.  If you have never visited, take advantage of this free admission day and have a visit there with your family.



Admission is FREE Tuesday, October 18 (that's TOMORROW), from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (including parking),  first come, first served.  Regular admission is $35 for adults and $20 for children.

For more information, go to THIS LINK.  Check it out and be sure to arrive EARLY to get in.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...