Sunday, November 8, 2009

Giving Thanks, Thanksgiving, Health Care/ Abortion

My 26 days of Thanksgiving continues:

8. I am thankful that the new health care reform bill does not include federal monies (taxpayer dollars) to fund abortions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The pro-life amendment to the House of Representatives was presented by one Democrat and one Republican--Rep. Bart Stupak (D-Mich) and Rep. Joseph Pitts (R-Penn). Prayers and petitions were heard. Keep praying for the Senate. It is almost impossible to reverse legislation like this if it passes in the Senate due to the number of votes required.

Jeremiah 32:38-39 “They shall be My people, and I will be their God; and I will give them one heart and one way, that they may fear Me always, for their own good and for the good of their children after them.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...