Monday, November 23, 2009

Giving Thanks, Thanksgiving, Christian Radio

My 26 days of Thanksgiving continues:

23. I am thankful to have a variety of Christian radio ministries and other programs to listen to and learn from.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really enjoy listening to the radio, in fact, I tend to favor it more than listening to specific music choices or CD's that I have. I enjoy talk shows as well as music broadcasts. I generally listen when I am driving in the car or working in the kitchen. I like to download podcasts to my iPod so I can listen when I walk in the mornings, go to the YMCA and do routine chores such as ironing or dusting. Some of my favorite programs and stations are:
  • Focus on the Family / Dr. James Dobson (link)
  • Family Life Today / Campus Crusade (link)
  • Money Matters / Crown Ministries (link)
  • In Touch Ministries / Dr. Charles Stanley (link)
  • WTLN (link)
  • Z88.3 (link)
  • Sean Hannity / Fox News (link)
  • Clark Howard (link)
These are uplifting and encouraging and I usually learn something new each time I listen or refine what I already know. I am so thankful that these are not censored or prohibited in the U.S. like they are in some countries around the world. They are a blessing to many.

No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...