Saturday, November 14, 2009

Giving Thanks, Thanksgiving, New Sister-In-Law To Be

My 26 days of Thanksgiving continues:

14. I am thankful for my new sister-in-law to be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today my brother announced his engagement to be married and I am so pleased with his choice of a wife. The three of us took a trip this past summer and after three days together I knew that she would be good for him. Even my younger son commented that they were perfect for each other. I have prayed often over the last few years for a wife for him that would be God's perfect choice, compatible, godly, fun to be with plus someone who would love him with all her heart AND love our family, too. I do believe He has answered that prayer. Thank you, Lord for this gift to him and to our family.


Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...