Saturday, March 24, 2012

True Life Choice / Walk for Life 2012

This morning my husband and I and several hundred others walked around Lake Eola to show support and raise $$ for True Life Choice, a crisis pregnancy center here in Orlando.    If you would like to support this worthy cause in protecting the unborn and assisting young mothers, click HERE.



The Walk for Life provides funds for True Life Choice to continue offering FREE life-affirming services to over 1200 women, men and children in the Orlando community each year.These FREE services include:
  • Pregnancy tests
  • Pregnancy options counseling
  • Ultrasounds
  • Baby clothing and furnishings
  • Parenting education
  • Maternity clothing
  • Post-abortion recovery groups
  • Men’s ministry

A few photos from our walk this morning...







No comments:

Parsley "Tea": A Natural Diuretic

Parsley "Tea" I was walking with my daughter-in-law this morning and thought I had posted about this here... such a great tip when...